V2.4.3 - April 23rd, 2017
- Fix : Woocommerce gallery for variable products
V2.4.2 - April 20th, 2017
- Compatibility fix : WooCommerce V3.0.3
V2.4.1 - April 11th, 2017
- Fix : WooCommerce V3.0.1 and backwards compatibility
V2.4 - April 6th, 2017
IMPORTANT : If you're using WooCommerce plugin, make sure that it's updated to version 3.0+
- New Feature : Masonry grid option added to single custom post Composition panel and it’s merged with Gallery option select box. Grid layout templates created with masonry can be used for displaying Composition elements through grid layout.
- New Feature : Random Image Ordering and Display Captions Visual Composer’s “Gallery Grid” element (option will appear in Gallery Grid popup)
- WooCommerce V3.0 compatibility fix
- Minor styling fix and improvements under the hood
V2.3.8 - April 1st, 2017
- Visual editor panel dropdown menu alignment fix (also applies to Visual Composer)
- Ajax navigation fix for website header
- WPML fix navigation menu
- Minor fix and improvements under the hood
V2.3.7 - March 23rd, 2017
- CSS fix for page fade in effect
- Shop page fix for theme meta data (custom logo and custom CSS)
V2.3.6 - March 20th, 2017
- Minor PHP7 compatibility fix
- Minor CSS & script fixes
V2.3.5 - March 7th, 2017
- IMPORTANT / WPML fix and improvements :
— Re-ordering update for post categories and posts. Categories can be re-ordered at Portfolio (Any Post Type) > Re-order section individually for each language. Re-order categories after updating your theme.
— Same section, posts re-ordering type (by date, title, custom) can be changed individually for each language
— Single post navigation fixes
- Category page pagination type (Northeme > Portfolio > Pagination Type) fixed to display proper pagination type according to the post type settings.
- RSS feed full content / summary option fix
V2.3.4 - January 31st, 2017
- Woocommerce variable product slider image switch fix
- Styling fix for single post pages on boxed layout
V2.3.3 - January 10th, 2017
- Cross browser navigation incompatibilites fixed
- Minor styling fixes
V2.3.2 - December 16th, 2016
- WooCommerce select quantity select box turned into number input (default) due to plugin incompatibilites.
- WooCommerce mini cart styling fixes
- Minor WooCommerce styling fixes
- Built-in Slider video slide sizing fix
V2.3.1 - December 12th, 2016
- Visual Composer compatibility fixes
V2.3 - December 7th, 2016
- Font Awesome updated to 4.7
- Fix for built-in video player
- Sticky plugin updates
- Social sharing buttons update and Facebook fix
- Minor styling fixes
V2.2.9 - September 21st, 2016
- Northeme > Portfolio > Lightbox Gallery option fix. If activated, ajax category navigation will be disabled
- Related Posts fix for posts from same category
- Translation fix for custom post types. Post Type Title, Category Title can be translated via translation plugin shortcodes at Northeme > Portfolio > Slug
- Minor styling fixes
V2.2.8 - August 18th, 2016
- Hover image improvement : Use Original Image option added to Set Featured Image panel for using GIF images on hover
- Featured image fix for WP 4.6
- Mobile image sizing fix
V2.2.7 - August 5th, 2016
V2.2.6 - August 5th, 2016
- Overlay mode Lightbox Gallery option fix for thumbnails
- Minor improvements under the hood
V2.2.5 - July 22nd, 2016
- Official social sharing buttons script fix
- WooCommerce Thank You page fix for languages
V2.2.4 - July 20th, 2016
- Related posts “Random Ordering” fix
- Lightbox caption issue fix for single post Composition images
- Lightbox Gallery option fix for project titles. Clicking both thumbnail and project title will open larger project image in lightbox
- WooCommerce V2.6.3 fix
- Mobile social icons BG issue fixed
V2.2.3 - June 27th, 2016
- Lazyload image issues fixed
V2.2.2 - June 17th, 2016
- WooCommerce V2.6.1 fixes
- Minor styling fixes
V2.2.1 - June 7th, 2016
- Performance fix : Google Fonts selector script removed due to back-end performance issues. Instead simply type in Google Fonts name
- Lightbox selector fix
- Minor CSS fixes
V2.2 - May 30th, 2016
- NEW FEATURE : Lightgallery Lightbox Plugin added! Now Lightgallery or Magnific Popup can be used as lighbox. Read this post for more details
- NEW FEATURE : Visual Composer Element : “HTML5 / Embed Videos” Add html5 videos or video URLs from 3rd party video providers (Vimeo, Youtube) to your page
- New options added for Lightgallery at Northeme > Lightbox Settings : Disable Zoom, Disable Counter, Disable Fullscreen, Disable Loop
- Northeme > General Settings > Page Title Separator for HTML title of built-in SEO plugin
- New navigation arrows type for sliders & galleries : Northeme > Slider & Gallery Settings > Arrow Types
- Northeme > Fonts > Font Styling > Footer Text option added for footer text styling
- Demo importer error handling scripts added
- Northeme > Fonts > Font Types > @fontface activated according to new CSS3 guidelines. Uploading .woff and .woff2 files suffice to add a new font. (it’s highly recommended to update your fonts by uploading .woff2 if you’re using @fontface)
- Social icons BG option added to Northeme > Post Sharing & Social
- Media in order to display icons over a circle BG.
- Social media icon list option added to Post Sharing to select basic social media icons from select box.
- Official sharing buttons options added to Northeme > Post Sharing & Social Media. If activated, official sharing buttons will appear instead of icons
- Font Awesome updated to the latest (V4.6.3)
- Image DB queries reduced for better performance
- Breadcrumbs duplicate fix
- Password protected page fixes
- Input placeholder text color CSS fix
- Minor responsive CSS fixes for grid layout
V2.1.2 - May 17th, 2016
- Bottom editor added to Blog and Portfolio page templates (To display content after posts list.)
- Category filter visibility fix on category / taxonomy pages
- Back to top button visibility fix on mobile
V2.1.1 - May 16th, 2016
- Northeme > Layout > Website Layout > “Disable Auto-Generated Thumbnails” option added. Activate if you’re using Amazon S3 or cloud for WP media library and having trouble performance issues with page loading. Otherwise, leave it deactivated.
- Northeme > POST TYPE > “Disable Category Filter“ added to hide categories on posts listing page (blog, portfolio, shop etc.) individually.
- Demo installer / importer improvements
- Minor CSS fixes
V2.1 - May 13th, 2016
- (NEW) “Center Row“ option added to each item in Composition. Can be used with smaller column types to align center.
- Ajax Navigation feature added. Northeme > Layout > Website Layout > Navigation Type (Not recommended to use with Woocommerce and Slider Revolution)
- Load More button (pagination type, Northeme > POST TYPE > Pagination) improvements and fixes. Spinning icon added on load.
- Category filter improved for sub categories. Available sub categories will appear in a dropdown menu on hover.
- Woocommerce hide tags on product page option added. Northeme > Shop > Tags
- Single post page bottom and footer widgets minor padding issues fixed
- Minor bug fixes under the hood
V2.0.2 - May 6th, 2016
- Post types category grid page alignment fix
- Team members alignment fix
- Custom Post Types trailing slash fix
V2.0.1 - May 5th, 2016
- Grid layout placement fix for category navigation
- Post Name field added to Northeme > Create New Post type to define a post name will be used for back-end
- Safari fix for browser back button issue with loading bar
- Minor demo importer fix
- Lazyload fix
V2.0 - May 2nd, 2016
Please read this post for more information
- Visual Composer, premium drag&drop page builder plugin included
- Slider Revolution, premium slider plugin included
- Single CPT post page : Display custom fields on a single row
- Single CPT post page : custom color schemer. Canvas Colors panel added
- Boxed layout mode added Northeme > Layout > Website Layout
- Northeme > Layout > Layout Padding > Boxed Container top and bottom padding option
- QuickStart guide simplified and setup wizard has been removed. Instead Product Registration, installation and activation of recommended and required plugins, live demo install section provided. Additionally Theme Requirements page added you to make sure that your hosting meets the theme requirements.
- Theme options panel design changed in order to incorporate theme options with WP Dashboard. Folded sections removed and all sections listed on the menu for better accessibility.
- Custom Post Types section removed. Instead each post type settings can be changed on Northeme > POST TYPE NAME (E.g. Portfolio). Create New Post Type menu added right below post types.
- Grid layout : Transparency effect added (can be changed per post type ; Northeme > POST TYPE - Portfolio, Blog etc. -)
- Grid post info below thumbnail with BG option added along with Overlay, Below Thumbnail options at Northeme > POST TYPE.
- Grid layout presets added : Small, Medium, Large, Portrait, Square, Masonry. These are default templates that comes with fresh theme installation and can be modified.
- Northeme > Website Layout > Responsive Layout options added to hide related posts and footer widgets on mobile.
- Northeme > Website Layout > Footer Widgets : Disable option added.
- Northeme > POST TYPE > Disable Comments and Disable Sharing options provided to disable these items for specific post type.
- Category Filter font styling at Northeme > Font Styling
- Basic Advanced mode removed from theme options panel (all options are visible by default).
- Navigation Arrows BG Color option added to Northeme > Built-in Sliders in order to increase the visibility of built-in slider navigation arrows.
- Lightbox Vertical Fit option replaced with Image Fit option (except madrigal)
- Retina display image quality option moved to Northeme > Website Layout section.
- Social icons set to have specific width in order to maintain consistency.
- Add custom social icon image button removed due to alignment issues (Icons already added won't be affected)
- Theme switch and get involved sections removed from theme options.
- Recommended / required plugin installation section added. It can be accessed at Appearance > Install Plugins.
- BG Size option added to Northeme > Skins & Colors menu to set BG image as cover.
- Northeme > Layout > Website Layout > Disable Ajax Add to Cart option added to disable ajax function for WooCommerce add to cart button
- For Legacy Theme users : data converting tool automated for seamless integration and doesn’t require any action.
- Northeme & theme credits removed from footer (yay!)
- Shortcode button removed from visual editor panel
- Woocommerce 2.5.2 fix
- Lots of improvements & fixes under the hood
Performance & Better usability (Back-end & Front-End) :
- Built-in Sliders feature has been removed from theme options panel and moved under Sliders menu on WP dashboard for better performance.
- Documentation removed from theme framework. It can be accessed over northeme.com by single click from theme options.
- Thumbnail re-generation has been automated. Grid layout templates created at Northeme > Grid Layout Templates will not cause creating unnecessary thumbnails. Thumbnails will be automatically created on-fly when a grid layout is being used.
- Masonry replaced with Isotope script for animated category filter.
- All single post images automatically get resized in order to serve optimized images.
- Lazy load plugin implemented for faster page loading
- Custom Post Types section removed and Add New Post Type section added instead. Each post type slug can be managed under corresponding post type’s menu at Northeme.
- Draggable popups for skins & layout spacing removed due to performance issues.
- Visual editors disabled for captions and turn into standard text due to performance issues.
- Regenerate Thumbnails function removed from theme framework.
- Several unnecessary scripts removed from back-end and all back-end optimized to boost performance.
Page Settings panel
Page Settings panel added to pages and posts. Page Settings panel offers variety of options to make changes on pages individually : Custom logo and custom logo URL, Custom BG image, Disable Footer Widgets, Remove Title / Header, Hero Slider settings.
Post Settings panel
Post Settings tab will appear in Page Settings panel if you add / edit a post. It allows to disable certain elements like Title, Categories, Sharing buttons. Additionally, post layout can be changed for a specific post (if applicable for the theme)
- Single column blog listing page displays featured image for Standard blog format if it’s set.
- Sidebar option added to Blog page template at Pages. Sidebar can be set as display on listing page, single post page or both.
- Composition Panel : Global Padding options added to adjust the gap between elements. You may also use No Padding.
- Composition Panel : Global Lightbox switch added to activate lightbox for all images.
- Composition Panel : Half with option replaced with Column option for elements. Now you can set an element as single column, half column, 1/3, 2/3 or 1/4 wide to create custom grids.
- Post Settings tab will appear in Page Settings panel. Hide Items allows to remove specific elements such Title, Categories, social sharing buttons etc. Also Layout Type option allows to override global settings of theme options panel and use single or two column layout for a specific post.
- External URL option moved to Page Settings Panel
Ajax navigation has been removed due to performance and incompatibility issues with plugins. Instead loading bar, smooth navigation options added to Northeme > Website Layout. Also category navigation on post listing page is being done on-fly, without loading new scripts / pages if post limit set as Unlimited.
Deprecated Templates :
Since Visual Composer incorporated into the themes, some page templates have become deprecated : Home Template, About / Contact Template, Gallery Template, Full Width Template.
V1.4.1 - February 27th, 2016
V1.4 - January 19th, 2016
- Woocommerce V2.5 compatibility fixes
- Lightbox fix for single product image (Woocommerce)
- Excerpt styling fix
V1.3.9 - January 15th, 2016
- Mobile styling fixes (padding and gallery issues)
- Font Awesome icon library updated to V4.5 (can be used via icon shortcodes)
- Admin panel font reverted to default, Open Sans, due to non-latin character issues.
V1.3.8 - January 12th, 2016
- Home template bottom visual editor fix.
- Google Analytics for ajax navigation. Page views being pushed to Google Analytics even ajax navigation activated.
- Minor HTML5 validation fixes.
- Admin panel font fix. Using Open Sans for non-english languages
- Theme Options panel fix for Firefox.
V1.3.7 - December 8th, 2015
- Layout improvements : fluid instead of fixed width for better compatibility with mobile & tablet devices
- Post ordering options updated : Order by date (ascending), Order by date (descending) at “Post Type > Re-order”
- Gallery height fix for mobile
V1.3.6 - December 2nd, 2015
- New shortcode : Content Wrapper. See more information at Northeme > Help > Improve Content > Shortcode
- New option for Maintenance Mode : Pass key. IPlist option removed and
- Pass Key option added instead. Set a pass key for creating special URL to access website even maintenance activated
- “Slider” element added to the Composition of single posts
- Minor bug fixes
V1.3.5 - November 19th, 2015
- "Load more" pagination fix for masonry
V1.3.4 - November 18th, 2015
V1.3.3 - November 5th, 2015
- Woocommerce compatibility fix (for V2.5)
- Slider animation & transition speed fix
- Minor script and styling fixes
- Custom Fields update for Single Custom Post Type Posts. New fields can be added and fields can be reordered.
- Grid layout tablet viewport fix (Northeme > Appearance > Website Layout > Grid Layout on Tablet)
- Display custom fields before text editor option at Northeme > Appearance > Posts & Grid Layout > POST TYPE > Display before text editor
- Minor bug fixes
V1.3.2 - November 1st, 2015
- New : WPML support & WPML shortcodes. More info at Northeme > Help > Translation / Localization
- New : Grid layout automatically drops to 2 columns on tablet regardless grid layout preset settings. Can be disabled at Northeme > Appearance > Website Layout > Grid Layout on Tablet
- Remove title option for Add / Edit Page at Pages, now allows to hide entire page header or hide page title only
- Excerpt fix for password protected pages. Full excerpt is being displayed for password protected posts and “protected:” removed from title on posts list.
- CPT Composition text field fix for shortcodes.
- Theme documentation updated
- Other minor fixes under the hood
V1.3.1 - October 26th, 2015
- Loading Bar options added and can be found at Northeme > Appearance > Website Layout > Loading Bar. It can be set to display bar only, bar + spinner or disabled.
- “Category“ row added to Custom Post Type’s Post List page on admin dashboard
- Related Posts title font styling fixed. Check Related Posts title size at Northeme > Appearance > Skins & Fonts > Font Styling
- Mobile menu alignment fixes
- Search & Tag page pagination fix
- Minor theme framework bugs fixed
V1.3 - October 8th, 2015
- New Feature : Auto Setup. QuickStart Guide process rearranged and improved. Auto Setup option added in order to setup the theme with default settings.
- New Option : Northeme > Website Layout > Show only main categories. If activated, only main categories will be listed in category list on post overview page.
- New Option : Northeme > Skins & Fonts > Font Size & Styling > Mobile Menu Items. Mobile menu font size and styling can be changed
- Basic & Advanced modes added back to theme framework. Advanced sections rearranged to make easier to use theme options.
- Mobile menu custom icon alignment fix
- Other minor bug fixes
V1.2.2 - September 21st, 2015
- New feature : Order by post title option added to POST TYPE > Re-order. Posts can be re-ordered by date, title or custom ordering.
- Mobile back to top bar BG & text color options at Northeme > Appearance > Skins & Fonts > Skins
- Theme options basic / advanced buttons removed and all options revealed
- About template “team member” multiple column inconsistencies fixed
- Other minor bug fixes under the hood
V1.2.1 - September 8th, 2015
- “Display as gallery“ option removed for single custom post Composition panel. Instead, new option list added : default, gallery w/ lightbox, gallery w/o lightbox, slider w/lightbox, slider w/o lightbox.
- Maintenance “IP list” option to override maintenance screen for specific IPs.
- Single Row option for custom fields at Northeme > Appearance > Posts & Grid Layout > POST TYPE.
- Display slider captions on hover option fixed
- Main navigation menu fixes for ajax navigation
V1.2 - August 24th, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE UPDATING
- NEW : Complete ajax navigation feature. Main navigation, grid layout, post navigation and pagination load pages via ajax. Can be disabled at Northeme > Appearance > General Settings
- NEW : Built-in SEO manager. Each post, page and category SEO title, keywords and description can be set on add / edit page. Disable at Northeme > Appearance > General Settings > Seo Settings
- NEW : Video.js video player implemented and replaced with default WP video shortcodes due to browser & ajax compatibilities.
- NEW : Disable page header individually. Remove Title option in Page Attributes box on add / edit page,
- NEW : Custom Fields added to custom post types. Each post custom fields managed on add / edit post page. Adjust its settings at Northeme > Appearance > Posts > “Post Type” > Custom Fields
- NEW : Disable canvas BG color / padding on single custom post pages. Northeme > Appearance > Posts > Post Type > Disable canvas BG
- Gallery captions moved to beneath images (between current slide and thumbnails) instead of overlay.
- Category ordering fix for Category listing page.
- Composition multiple image upload ordering fix.
- Masonry positioning fix at first initialize
- Ajax load option for button shortcodes
- Custom post type tag page fix.
V1.1.6 - August 14th, 2015
- Grid layout “overlay” option added for tablet & mobile. Northeme > Appearance > Website Layout > Grid Layout “overlay”
- "Half Size" option on CPT Composition automatically switches to full width on mobile and tablet
- Theme options color field fix
- Theme options / Framework lightbox confirm boxes replaced with native JS funcs to fix conflicts
- Theme documentation added to theme folder in order to ensure Northeme > Help is always active and prevent multiple queries
V1.1.5 - August 5th, 2015
- Slider / Gallery and Composition (CPT) image caption fields replaced with content editor in order to make easier to add URLs and adjust styling.
IMPORTANT : This update may affect line breaks of current captions since content editor adds line breaks automatically. Please check your captions if you used multiple rows.
- Shortcode gallery / slider top and bottom margin fix (set as none). Top and Bottom margin options added to shortcode slider popup (access through :N shortcode button on content editor panel)
- Desktop / Mobile menu fix for 1024px
- "Hide Title on Post Navigation" option added for disabling navigation arrow titles on single post pages (Northeme > Appearance > Posts > Post Type)
- Font Awesome icon font library updated to V4.4
- * Upcoming WordPress version 4.3 compatibility fixes
- * Upcoming Woocommerce 2.4 compatibility fixes
* WordPress and Woocommerce updates will be released this month
V1.1.4 - July 30th, 2015
- Gallery BG color option added : Northeme > Appearance > Built-in Plugins > Slider & Gallery Settings > BG Color
- Category Re-order fix
- Gallery height / position fix
- Minor bug fixes
V1.1.3 - July 26th, 2015
- Column shortcodes : column alignment improvements. Position option removed for easier use.
- Button shortcodes : border option added
- Blog gallery format fix for grid layout. Gallery format posts will display thumbnail instead of gallery on grid layout (fixed due to size inconsistencies).
- Northeme Options panel styling fix
- Styling fixes for slider
- Minor fixes and improvements
V1.1.2 - July 16th, 2015
- Slider vertical image alignment fix
- Masonry infinite scroll loading improvements : adding more content with fade in effect
- Thumbnail hover fix for infinite scroll
- Floating category / navigation bar position fix on single pages
- Minor bug fixes and improvements under the hood
V1.1.1 - July 10th, 2015
Options Panel Update : Appearance and Settings sections merged at Northeme > Appearance to access all options in one place. UI design changes made for compact look. (Menu order hasn’t been changed)
Appearance, Sliders, Help menus added to dashboard Northeme menu for quick access to help and sliders.
Northeme menu added to top admin toolbar
Northeme > Theme menu renamed as Northeme > Update.
Disable lightbox option added to Slider / Gallery manager. By default lightbox is activated on sliders. Activate this option to disable lightbox for a slider.
Slider caption / alt tag fixes for lightbox.
Appearance > Branding > Logo URL option added
- Header and footer icon padding / alignment fix
Main menu active menu font changed as default instead of bold due to positioning glitch / issues on active / hover. (color changes, bold or regular font settings can be made at Skins & Fonts section)
QuickStart guide and legacy product upgrade features improved
V1.1 - July 5th, 2015
Important : This is a major update. If you use WordPress caching plugins, you may need to invalidate its cache after updating in order to update styling files. You can access this changelog from My Account page on northeme.com whenever you want.
New Feature : Single column / blog type layout (list) can be used for custom post types along with grid layouts. Manage at Northeme > Appearance > Posts > Post Type > Layout
New Feature : Grid Layout “Slide Outside” option for floating description on hover. Option will show up if grid layout description set to Overlay at Northeme > Appearance > Posts > Post Type > Thumbnail tab.
New Feature : Northeme > Appearance > Layout > Website Layout > Narrow Layout option added to limit maximum responsive layout width to 1024px (as in Workality Lite / Workality Premium)
Grid Layout Manager menu moved under Northeme > Appearance > Posts for easier accessibility
Footer / Copyright text moved under Branding
Compatibility updates for upcoming Northeme themes (Theme switch, interchangeable features etc.)
Homepage template, Homepage Sections field updated for making it easier (optional and required fields separated).
Category filter fixed.
Woocommerce improvements / updates : “Sale!” corner ribbon added to shop grid layout instead of save% (save% tag removed due to inconsistent results on different product types)
Woocommerce checkout page updated for visitors (Returning customer link added to prevent JS issues)
Woocommerce hooks added to grid layout and woo commerce related files updated for better extension compatibility
Woocommerce : mini cart and related functions replaced with built-in woocommerce functions to increase performance
Lightbox Disable Image Navigation options added to Northeme > Settings > Built-in Plugins. Shows only one image without navigation if activated.
Lightbox fixes for image captions.
Disable slider for Woocommerce only option added. Northeme > Settings > Built-in Plugins
Sticky / floating menu positioning fixes.
Several interface and accessibility improvements
Several bug fixes under the hood
Documentation updated accordingly
V1.0.5 - June 26th, 2015
IMPORTANT : After updating your theme, go to Northeme > Appearance > Layout > Grid Layout, change your Retina Display settings and click on Regenerate Thumbnails button to re-generate proper thumbnail sizes.
New retina display options / resolutions provided : 1.5x (recommended), 2x or disable retina support. Read more in theme documentation (Building Content > Layout Manager)
Retina detection script updated. Media queries are being used instead of cookies
A new thumbnail size added for increasing slider / gallery performance on mobile. (automatically created, no actions required)
SVG format support along with animated GIF for post featured image / thumbnails.
Video shortcodes allowed on Featured Image / Video for posts
Post navigation ordering fix
Content / visual editor Insert Link window updated
Lightbox position issue fixed for Firefox
Flexslider (Gallery / Slider plugin) updated to latest
Several performance improvements under the hood (Async loading for scripts, minor W3C improvements)
Thanks to Rob Brannigan
V1.0.4 - June 18th, 2015
Custom Post Type posts listing page fix. If you have already created custom posts, Navigate Northeme on dashboard and simply click on save changes after updating.
WP Parent Page option fixed for Pages
H1 page title link wrap removed
Google Fonts select box improved. Northeme > Appearance > Skins & Fonts > Fonts
Breadcrumbs “current” indicator visibility fixed for mobile. Now it’s visible on all viewports.
Tagline visibility fixed for mobile. Now it’s visible on all viewports.
Table and definition list styling fixed
Woocommerce info messages top and bottom paddings adjusted
Thumbnail upload / select function for categories fixed. Post Type > Category > Add / Edit category
Trailing slash issue fixed on tagline
Facebook like button disabling issue fixed
Theme documentation update : Building Content > Posts Listing Pages, Translation, Optimization / Performance
V1.0.3 - June 15th, 2015
Cart page update. Item remove cross moved to last column of the table.
Cart page shipping options select / radio select styling fixes
Minor responsive layout fixes throughout the theme
qTranslate X Multilingual Plugin support
V1.0.2 - June 11th, 2015
V1.0.1 - June 11th, 2015
Woocommerce checkout page "login panel" styling fix
Maintenance mode BG color fix
Account authorization issues fix
V1.0 - June 10th, 2015