Version 2.2.2 - December 3rd, 2013
- Category / Taxonomy page HTML title fix
- Thumbnail overlapping issue fix
Version 2.2.1 - December 3rd, 2013
- Blog archive/category pagination limit fix
Version 2.2 - November 29th, 2013
- Blog featured content alignment can be changed as top or below the post title on the single post page. Reframe > Blog Layout > Blog featured content alignment
- Fancybox support is added to the Composition section images. Images can be activated for Fancybox if the Fancybox plugin is installed : http://wordpress.org/plugins/fancybox-for-wordpress/
- Make URL functions is updated. Http:// and www will be automatically trimmed from the project custom fields URLs.
- Fixed thumbnail alignment is fixed for longer titles and tablet viewport.
- SEO fix for single posts
- "View" button won't be displayed if "More" tag is used for the Standard Format Post in order to prevent duplicate link.
- Editor Styles
- Minor bug fixes
Version 2.1.4 - November 7th, 2013
- Intro Slider link issue has been fixed. If the current slide's URL value is blank, it won't be clickable.
- Left Menu ajax navigation issues have been fixed.
- Left Menu styling issue has been fixed.
- Selected menu item styling for the Top Menu has been fixed. Parent menu will have the "selected" styling if its submenu item is selected.
- Reframe > Posts Slider > Disable Autoplay option has been added.
- Custom Post Type category navigation menu has been fixed.
- Widget areas have been fixed.
Version 2.1.3 - October 31st, 2013
- Fullpage Slider main logo size fix
- Minor bug fixes
Version 2.1.2 - October 29th, 2013
- Font Awesome Library is downgraded to V3.2.1 to avoid conflicts
- Size option for icon shortcodes
- Google Fonts fix for header/body font settings
Version 2.1.1 - October 28th, 2013
- Font Awesome library is updated (V4.0.1)
- Intro slider caption issues fixed
- Back to top button is added. It can be disabled through Reframe > Main Layout > Disable Back to Top Button
- Date functions are fixed for localization support
- Minor bug fixes
Version 2.1 - October 24th, 2013
- Composition and Slider section uploaders are replaced with Wordpress Media Uploader. Multiple image upload is allowed.
- New option ; Workality > Gallery > Center-Aligned Thumbnails. It allows to center gallery thumbnails below the gallery.
Version 2.0.1 - October 21st, 2013
- Intro slider panel fix
- Intro slider initialization fix "fade in" effect
- Browser window frame color fix
- Left menu ajax category/post navigation fix
Version 2.0 - October 17th, 2013
If you'll upgrade your theme from a previous version, please backup your intro slider content since Intro Slider has been completely renewed and content must be created through Pages section. Furthermore, @fontface feature has been added to the Reframe and you're supposed to navigate Reframe > Fonts section to set up your font preferences once you upgraded your theme. Source Code Pro (from Google Fonts) font is used at live theme demo.
- NEW FEATURE : Completely renewed Intro Slider ; Slider is replaced with Supersized plugin.
- + Videos (youtube, vimeo) can be used in slides as well as images.
- + Captions can be used with slides.
- + Slides can be generated through intro slider panel at Pages section instead of theme framework. By this means, multiple intro slider pages can be created with their own slider content.
- NEW FEATURE : @fontface support. Google Fonts, @fontface and HTML font options can be set from Reframe > Fonts.
- Reframe > Custom Posts > Display Date, Display Category options are added. BG color, text color and transparent BG options can be set for the corresponding custom posts (for Inside / Overlay option)
- Browser Frame is completely renewed for height issues. Bottom border and HTML structure are fixed to prevent bottom spacing.
- External link "Open in new window / Open in Same window" option is added for Blog and Custom Posts.
- SEO issues are fixed for custom post types.
- Permalink updating issue is fixed.
- New options at theme framework :
- + Reframe > Fonts > Font Types (@fontface, Google Fonts, HTML Fonts)
- + Reframe > Main Layout > Disable scrollbar styling (allows to use default scrollbar)
- + Reframe > Intro Slider. Slider content removed since content can be created at Pages section. New options : Caption styling, enable caption text shadow, slider transition type, navigation arrow hide/show, slideshow play/pause button hide/show, navigation arrow color, random slides, disable autoplay.
- + Reframe > Social Icons > Hide social icons at the bottom of left menu
- Category menu fixed for mobile view
- Several minor bug fixes
Version 1.5.7 - September 4th, 2013
- Main menu fix ; Blog categories navigation and accordion menu fix
- Category show/hide option fix for single post types
- Localization file updated
- Updated files : default.mo, default.po, functions.php, /js/master.js, single-works-content.php
Version 1.5.6 - August 19, 2013
- All custom post types are included into the search results
- Password protected form input fix
- Custom post types "Show All" link fix
- Social icons : Vimeo logo fix
Version 1.5.5 - August 06, 2013
Version 1.5.4 - August 05, 2013
- Deprecated functions were replaced and minor issues were fixed for Wordpress 3.6
- Homepage pagination "Load More" button was fixed
- Menu default / rollover states were fixed
- Galleria fullscreen button and maximum image scale issues were fixed.
- Social icons fixed for Android devices
- Minor fixes ; PHP mb_strupper extension was fixed for compatibility issues
Version 1.5.32 - August 01, 2013
Version 1.5.31 - July 31, 2013
- Main menu styling option fix (Reframe > Header Settings > Main Menu Styling)
- Main menu hover/active color setting fix (Reframe > Styling Options > Color Presets)
- Category menu and minor fixes
Version 1.5.3 - July 30, 2013
Version 1.5.2 - July 30, 2013
- Mobile/Table menu icon was replaced for retina display
- Header/Footer social icons switch fixed
Version 1.5.1 - July 29, 2013
Version 1.5 - July 29, 2013
- Left menu ajax post navigation fix
- Minor script fix
Version 1.4 - July 10, 2013
- Retina Display Support (It can be disabled via Workality > Advanced)
- Footer social icon set is replaced with Socialico @fontface set for Retina support. 32 different social icon is ready to use.
- Footer social icon interface (Reframe > Social Icons) is completely improved.
- Password protected pages support is improved : Default page template, Full width template, Custom post template
- Post navigation arrows fix for single blog pages.
- Main menu fix for tablet viewport.
- UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS : In order to use retina support and medium (regular) thumbnail size of custom post types, installing Regenerate Thumbnail plugin is required to generate corresponding thumbnails. Once it's installed, the thumbnails can be re-generated via Tools > Reg Thumbnails option. http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/ If you don't want to use retina feature, you're able to deactivate it via Reframe > Advanced > Disable Retina Support. As for footer social icons, you're supposed to re-add your social links once the theme is updated from a previous version.
Version 1.3.9 - July 10, 2013
- Author page is fixed and rearranged
- Search page is fixed
- Single blog page top margin issue fixed
- Minor widget styling fix
- Changed files : author.php, loop-item.php, loop-search.php, search.php, single-blog-content.php, style.css, template-blog-content.php
Version 1.3.8 - July 8, 2013
- Pagination fix for custom post types and blog
- New option ; Blog Layout > Pagination Limit. Settings > Reading >
- "Blog pages show at most" option will be ignored.
- Single custom post type page mobile viewport fix
Version 1.3.7 - June 24, 2013
- Slider fix ; duration and animation type. New parameter added ; Animation speed.
- New option for Intro slider ; Hide navigation arrows
- Pagination fix for blog and custom post types
- Single custom post type page fix for mobile
Version 1.3.6 - June 17, 2013
- Custom post name sanitize function fix
- Additional slash fix for single custom post pages
- New option for Custom Posts : Reframe > Custom Posts > Hide categories on single custom post page
- Fix for multiple google map instances
Version 1.3.5 - June 13, 2013
- If external URL is set # (hashtag), thumbnails will be unclickable.
- Standard Post Format is updated for right info alignment. Title, category, author will be shown in right column and post content in left column.
- Single custom post navigation arrows update the active single post in main menu (if applicable).
- Minor theme framework fix
Version 1.3.4 - June 12, 2013
- Single blog posts fix : Hide "Share :" text if any sharing button wasn't turned on and display comments option is fixed.
- Logo size is fixed for cross browser compatibility.
Version 1.3.3 - June 10, 2013
- New Option : Reframe > Main Layout > Custom Post Single Page Info/Navigation Placement. This option allows you to set single custom post "info/navigation sidebar" alignment as right or top.
- Minor theme framework fix
Version 1.3.2 - June 4, 2013
- New "Show in sidebar" option for Display Project Content in single custom posts.
- Main logo maximum width value fix
- Browser back button fix for ajax
Version 1.3.1 - June 2, 2013
- New "Move Custom Post Types" feature that allows you to move your posts into another post type or blog. You can access this feature via Reframe > Advanced.
- Minor bug fix for single custom post type pages.
Version 1.3 - May 31, 2013
- CSS Transition effect for custom post type page (can be disabled via Reframe > Main Layout > Disable CSS Transition Effects)
- Custom post type category filters display items without refreshing the page (Isotope plugin filter)
- Minor bug fixes for custom post type pages
Version 1.2.1 - May 11, 2013
- Galleries for Custom Post Types (click here to see details)
- Galleries for Gallery Post Formats. Gallery post formats can be shown as slider or gallery (Blog)
- Galleries can be used with shortcodes
- New pagination feature can be set via Reframe > Main Layout > Pagination. Infinite scroll function is used by default. New "Load More" option allows you to show more posts by clicking Load More button.
Version 1.2 - May 10, 2013
- Intro slider stretching image issue is fixed
Version 1.1 - May 2, 2013
- Theme Framework fix : options reset and custom post types issues. All fields are required on Step 2 and Step 3 for custom post types in order to prevent confliction. If you leave a field blank, your custom post type will NOT be saved!
- New social icons : behance, sound cloud, amazon, blogger, skype
- Fixed : Link issue for images in Composition section
- Fixed : Embed video issue for single blog post
- Fixed : Text color for Reframe > Styling Options. Text color variable has been changed, you may need to re-select your color preset or re-set your Text color.
- Additional top paddings are removed to fix left menu and content alignments (h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6)
Version 1.o.4 - April 30, 2013
- Blog overview page fix ; show full content for standard post format
- Navigation arrows for Blog
- Display categories option for Custom Post Types and Blog
- New option : Reframe > Blog Layout > Display Categories
- New option : Reframe > Custom Posts - Display Categories option can be set for each post type
- New option : Reframe > Blog Layout > Blog info alignment in List View
Version 1.o.3 - April 30, 2013
- Single blog post fix for gallery
Version 1.o.1 - April 22, 2013
Version 1.o - April 21, 2013
- Full page slider scrollbar issue has been fixed
- New option added : Reframe > Header Settings > Show Submenu Always
- Images/Videos panel has been fixed for landscape/portrait options and external URL.